Few cities can claim an historical legacy as Rome or rival its astonishing artistic heritage. Ancient icons such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Pantheon recall Rome’s time as the fearsome core of the Roman Empire, the caput mundi (capital of the world), while catacombs take you back to the early days of the First Christians.
The bible tour will bring you back in time, to the Early Christians and the monuments connected with them, the Roman Caesars, the Gladiators, the apostle Paul and the road he walked to, the Appian Way, the many Tetragrammaton around the city and much more…
Colosseum and Forum:
• It will also include guided tours of all archaeological sites such as the Colosseum and Forum,
Catacombs and the Appian Way:
• Other sites such as the Appian Way, the Catacombs, the Pantheon, Caracalla’s baths to mentioned only few.
Walking Tetragrammaton tour:
• Discovering the many Tetragrammatons around the city.
VATICAN MUSEUMS & ST’PETER’S CHURCH
Founded by Pope Julius II in the early 16th century and enlarged by successive pontiffs, the Vatican Museums boast one of the world’s greatest art collections. Exhibits, which are displayed along about 7km of halls and corridors, range from Egyptian mummies and Etruscan bronzes to ancient busts, old masters and modern paintings. Highlights include the spectacular collection of classical statuary in the Museo Pio-Clementino, a suite of rooms frescoed by Raphael, and the Michelangelo-painted Sistine Chapel.
• The guided tour at the Vatican Museums will show you the beautiful Sistine Chapel, Raphael’s rooms, what is connected with the Bible and the changes that the Catholic Church has made over the centuries.
St Peter’s Church:
• In St Peter’s Church you will be able take pictures of the various Tetragrammatons.
Surprisingly small as it is, this riverside city looms large on the world’s ‘must-sees’ list. Cradle of the Renaissance it preserves some of the greatest works of art and most beautiful buildings in the world. Florence (Firenze) is magnetic, romantic and busy. The passing of time has brought hardly any changes, its narrow streets evoke a thousand tales.
Walking Bible Tour:
• In this tour you will discover how, with the fall of the Roman Empire, religion has kept drifting away from pure worship and the misuse of the Bible.
• Guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery.
This city built on waters is unique with its magical, spectacular scenery is not just beautiful, it is a real miracle of creative genius, a city built on mud, sand and slime of a difficult, inhospitable landscape. For centuries the Venetians, slowly and stubbornly insisted on recovering even the smallest bit of land from the water. Venice is the symbol of wise government and freedom.
Walking Bible Tour:
• The tour will disclose information related to Venice and the Bible, the first Ghetto, the name of Jehovah in many churches and more…
St Mark Cathedral:
• You may enjoy a gondola ride by local brothers.
POMPEII & HERCULANEUM
Once a thriving and sophisticated Roman city, Pompeii is today a ghostly site that make for one of the world’s most engrossing archeological experiences. Preserved under ash, along with its nearby smaller town of Herculaneum, the cities lay buried for just over 1,600 years, their rediscovery providing an unparalleled well-preserved silice of ancient life during the Roman Empire.
• You will be able to walk down Roman streets and snoop around millennia-old houses, temples, shops, cafes, amphitheatres, and even a brothel.